sábado, octubre 15, 2005

"The greatest thing you´ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return..."

Hoy hace exactamente 199 días que no nos vemos. Hoy hace exactamente 199 días que no hablo con Dios. Hace 199 días que no le veo la cara a Dios. Hace poco somos vecinos yo y Dios, pero hace mucho que no le visito en privado.
Yes, It's me. I know it's been a while. I'm still a kid for you anyway. I don't know where to start, I just wanted to know if you're doing it well. I'm sorry, I'M SO FUCKING SORRY. I'm still feeling guilty for finding out about your infidelty. I had sex with another one in payment. Will you ever forgive me, baby? I'd love to hug you again, but I'm affraid you are not interested, and it's ok. We just can't be friends or anything less. I just pray for your happiness.I love you.